Monday, January 16, 2012

Why I am going to College

It started because I was turned down for a job promotion (because of not having a degree).  My wife, Tiffini, who is in school for her Masters, loves school and is very good at it, she has always wanted me to go back.  With another chance at getting a promotion, I decided these were good enough reasons to sign up for some classes and see how it goes.

Since I have started this process my reasons for going back to school have blossomed into much more.  I do believe this is going to make me a better man, I do believe this is going to make me a better role model for my kids, nieces and nephews.  Most importantly I am allowing to prove to myself that I do have what it takes to go to College and get a Degree.  Who knows maybe keep going to a four year!

No comments:

Post a Comment