Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I did not melt



Well here we are, the end of the semester! I made it, scratch that, I DID IT!!!! One who thought he could never go back to school, thought he would fail, thought I knew what I needed to know for life. I have learned a lot from this English class, some very useful, some not so much (for me). There are things that I will use going forward, for the rest of my life. I have started reading more, I am much more aware when I am sending e-mails to clients, and co-workers. I feel a since of education, when you are one of the few that do not have a college education it ways on you when people are consistently talking about it. When I have a member that asks which college I graduated from, and have to tell them I didn't go to college, they look at me like they are crazy taking financial advice from me. Although when it comes to life and financials, most people cannot learn about it, you are either good or not! (my opinion!) I am happy I started this adventure, and excited to continue, this summer I am going to take orienteering, I love to hike and be in nature. I have found a new respect for writing, but I am hoping there is not a lot of that in this class!


1 comment:

  1. Orienteering? That sounds interesting. Is that through RCTC or is it through someplace else? What does it all involve?

    ReplyDelete