Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Saturday

I enjoy the Super Bowl game for one reason, it is the only game of the year that my family sits down and watches together. I have often thought that having a game of this magnitude on a Sunday is kind of silly. Why wouldn't they have it on a Saturday. I think more people would travel, more business at the local taverns, more food sold at restaurants, just plain more money to be made. Not to mention the whole not feeling all that great at work on the following Monday; if they had it on Saturday, people would have a day to recover, so they would be more productive starting out the week. Although I do recognize that it would be taking business away from establishments on the Sunday, I think more people would be out and about Saturday to more than make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment